Free It Takes Gut to be Happy Audio with Purchase of Coffee Enema Video
Do you know that home coffee enemas are one of the top methods for achieving instant detoxification? Do you realize that the detoxification of your body can minimize food and drink addictions? Have you ever considered a coffee enema, but do not know where or how to start?
Is addiction, bloat, brain fog, chronic pain, or weight gain causing you distress? Or, do you simply desire glowing skin, boundless energy, and a youthful body? Finally, would you like to substitute your instant gratifications for instant detoxification? Introducing—The Coffee Enema.
Julia Loggins' Coffee Enema Expertise
I have been giving myself coffee enemas for 40 years. I believe colon cleansing is the key practice to my youthful skin and optimistic resilience. As a colon hydrotherapist, I encourage my clients to learn this valuable practice and add enemas to their body cleansing routine.
What Exactly is a Coffee Enema?
A coffee enema uses a finely ground organic coffee tincture instead of regular water as in a normal enema. The practice of coffee enemas offers a safe and effective way to release toxins, boost immunity, and uplift your mood. Plus, you can give yourself a coffee enema in the privacy of your own home.
This video includes a thorough step-by-step tutorial with answers to the following question:
- Are coffee enemas safe?
- What are the benefits of coffee enemas?
- How often should I give myself a coffee enema?
- What kind of coffee should I use for a coffee enema?
- When giving myself a coffee enema, what should I feel?
- How high should I hang my enema bag or bucket? (Important)
- Why are coffee enemas a critical component of liver detox?
- How is my mood related to my colon?
- How do coffee enemas contribute to clear skin?
- Why are coffee enemas the key to ageless beauty?
- Who should not give themself a coffee enema?
- How can I add breathwork into this ritual for the best results?
Coffee Enema Benefits
No matter where you are, reduce or eliminate the following symptoms with a coffee enema:
- Headache or migraine
- Bloat, gas, and stomach discomfort
- Inflammation and swelling
- Chronic pain
- Depression or anxiety
- Liver toxicity
- Lymphatic congestion
- Reaction to food or environmental toxin
In this coffee enema package
- PDF Instruction Sheet
- The Coffee Enema Home Training Video
It Takes Guts To Be Happy! Audiobook
- Kimberly Rose's audio breathwork session
DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor. I do not claim to cure, treat, or diagnose illness and disease. Anyone with a serious medical condition should seek medical advice from a health professional before trying a coffee enema or any cleansing process.